Sunday, May 2, 2010

FINAL CRYSIS SUBMISSION

Completing my model in Crysis was such a mission but I had managed to come up with good enough snap shots. I had fun learning this program especially going through so many tutorials. I had gotten familiar with the basic tools and created this landform.
The hardest part was rotating the buildings and objects to its right stance.
Over all I am happy of my outcome.

This is my final submission. This picture is just an overlook of my land form and my buildings created with google sketchup, and crysis.
The round plate looking form is the meeting place which over hangs over the cliff.
The structure is well planted into the sides edge.

This is just a perspective of my building looking down from the mountain tops.

Another angle in a different day light.

Here I have added some lights and also a bit of rain. Which was pretty cool and fun to play around with. I have also changed the sky to make it match with the rainy atmosphere.


Here is a shot of the meeting place at night time, all lit up.
Each building has the same designed ramp which lead to the meeting place in the middle.


No comments:

Post a Comment