Sunday, March 14, 2010

BEAUTIFUL IMAGES



RESORT IN THE PHILIPPINES


This was a shot taken of my friends and I at a resort some where in the Philippines. We travelled to many places in the Philippines to help others who are less fortunate, but this picture was taken on our Rest and Recreational Day where we swam, jumped off the cliffs and did different activities. I think this is a beautiful shot showing the scale of the rocks to the size of us.

JAMBEROO


This was a shot I had taken only a few weeks ago where we celebrated a friends birthday at Jamberoo. It was actually our first road trip together, and also our first outting together we had in a long time. I decided to skip this ride and take some photos. 
The beautiful thing about this picture is that I captured them having a good time, hands in the air and the sun was out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment